Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Heavy Q&A : Uncle Twisty

Whether it be at a vintage swap meet or the filthiest gutter in Philly, or perhaps riding the Schwartzter down a mountainside with a knife in his teeth... when you least expect it, you can expect to find Uncle Twisty. He's at the top of the Spirit Lodge totem pole in a location that we won't disclose for the sake of your own soul. The first time I met this wild fuck his bike had so much of a gangster lean I thought for sure he was out of gas. When he's not making visual art, he's building bikes that make credit card bikers want to puke and the rest of us wish we had the balls to ride whatever he's wrenching on. Without further adieu, I give you... Uncle Twisty.. A.K.A: Keith Seaman.

IG: @uncletwisty
Website: http://keithseaman.com/
















Question
Answer


What the fuck is a Schwartzter and why does it rule?
It's a nightmare with a 72 sportster motor. It rules because it hurts y back, breaks a lot and chicks dig it when it starts on the first kick

Tell me a little about the Uncle Twisty compound... what you can reveal anyway..
I recently moved off the side of a mountain in a concrete dump with a skatepark now I have a 3 bay garage that I have to move out of next month. Stay tuned. Uncle twistys spirit lodge is in a state of flux at the moment...
Favorite Swap Meet?
Any car swap. Bike swaps are too expensive. 
Shittiest, most rickety and terrifying part you own and currently run on your bike?
That's a loaded question. It's a tie between the 50+ year old panhead rear tire or the leaky nazi fuel valve.
First motorcycle?
Cb360 "sister sparechange". Todd rest her soul. 
Have you ever just wanted to burn things down / blow things up? Tell us about your most epic fireball experience.
Everyday. One time my cousin Spider and I tried to knock my friends big old shed over with his van and when that didn't work we got a bunch of ghost snakes on the side do it and pushed it off its foundation. It almost rolled into my friends trailer. Then we lit it on fire and it caught the tree on fire that it was resting against so we cut the tree down. No one died. 
What is the filthiest most shitty tattoo you've ever seen in your life?
There was a stripper at a club in philly with a tattoo that inferred that she would suck your dick for weed. I don't really remember what it looked like but I think that qualifies. 
What are you painting for the Heavy Heads show? You coming out to hang?
No spoilers but my helmet will involve tits. Gsgp. I'll be there. 

Thanks Keith! Catch you at the show.. or somewhere in between.

-ZK

No comments:

Post a Comment